These are a new favorite in our house, super simple, very quick and delicious! My favorite part is they are freezer friendly! This batch
made 17 (supposed to make 12, I’ll need to put a little more batter in each cup
next time) and I froze the 11 that were left for later. All I did for the
frozen ones was microwave them for about a minute. Perfect!
You can be creative with the filling as well. Tomorrow morning
I’m making a triple batch, 1/3 chocolate chip, 1/3 sausage and 1/3 with fresh
blueberries. I'm sure they would be delicious with other berries, bananas, etc. The sky is the limit! I served these with just a little bit of maple syrup. Yum!
Ingredients:
Pancake Batter
Toppings/Fillings (Sausage, bacon, berries, banana,
chocolate chips, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make your pancake batter like you normally would either from scratch, with Bisquick or however you prefer to make your pancakes.
- Spray your muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray and fill ¾ of the way with batter.
- Add your toppings, I did chocolate and butterscotch chips in some and a little sausage in others.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes, then let cool slightly before serving. After cooled, freeze any left overs for later use.
Note: To use frozen
pancake muffins, simply pop in the microwave for about 1 minute. (This works
better if they are thawed first, but
will work straight out of the freezer in a pinch!)
What is your favorite breakfast recipe?

No comments:
Post a Comment